DAILY NEW LOCATIONS
- Lists the bid status of all locations permitted in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Tells whether contract has been awarded and when work will start.
- Lists the name, title, and direct phone and fax number of the person who will contract your services or buy your equipment and supplies.
- Gives casing program, proposed depth (even on tite holes), and exact location via GPS coordinates.
- Tells what kind of well (drilling for oil or gas), geothermal, directional or horizontal, drill, re-entry or workover.
Summarizes, in an easy-to-read list format, all new locations permitted the previous month. Summaries are alphabetized by state, county and operator with well number, lease, location and depth of every well included.
WEEKLY RIG REPORT
Weekly listing of active and stacked rigs by state, county, contractor/operator, location, well and depth. In addition, Anderson's weekly rig report also provides:
- Date location was permitted.
- Every rig's drawworks and depth capacity.
- Length of time rig has been on location & whether it is drilling or stacked.
- Current activity and proposed depth.
- Current crude oil and gas prices.
WEEKLY OPERATOR REFERENCE REPORT
This report provides a weekly update of all drilling activity in the Rocky Mountain region grouped by operator. Information on active rigs includes location, status, contractor, when permitted, when spud, and number of days on location
WEEKLY CONTRACTOR REFERENCE REPORT
This invaluable reference lists all contractors drilling in the Rocky Mountain region every week, which rigs are drilling or stacked, the type of rig (drawworks, M/E&depth capacity), and when the location was permitted.
WEEKLY RIG ACTIVITY MAPS
Quickly spot the active rigs in your area of interest. Includes rig #, contractor, operator, location, and depth.